Kings of Dome

 Ticker News

Kings of Dome

$5,00

31 in stock

SKU: 001 Category:

Description

Kings of Dome – 2v2 S&D Tournament Series

$100 Prize + Discord Channel
$5 Entry
2v2 S&D – Best of 3 – Dome ONLY
CDL Rules – Controller ONLY

Explanation
The tournament will be held once a month. The winners of the tournament must then compete against the previous defending champions and defeat them in order to receive the full prize money.

Defending champions win:
They get 30% of the prize and stay Kings of Dome. The challengers get the other 70%.

The winners can prevail against the defending champions:
They become the new Kings of Dome and get 100% of the prize.

As a defending champion, you don’t have to register and participate in the upcoming tournament, just one match against the winners of the tournament without any paying the entry fee.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Kings of Dome”
Hit enter to search or ESC to close